Quiver suggestions

C17loadclear

Hey guys,

I just pulled the trigger on a Hoyt pro defiant and wanted to get suggestions on a new quiver. I have a Mathews claw on my z7 and really like it but I won't be be putting it on my Hoyt for obvious reasons..šŸ˜

Any suggestions? I am using the gold tip pierce arrows

Thanks!!

If you are a white tail hunter who hangs out in trees and takes off your quiver when you're ready to shoot I don't think it matters. If you are planning a spot and stalk trip out west, a tightspot quiver might be worth the money. Since I mostly just hang and hunt, I went with a $35 quiver and it works great. I'm pretty sure mine is the head lock quiver. I don't remember who makes it, but they have a screw in mount that you can screw into tree and then lock your quiver on to it. I have never used it because I mostly hunt public land and they kind of frown on screw in accessories.

Last edited:
I'm also in the market for a quiver and was looking at the Tight Spot. What features make it worth the obscene price tag?

Tight spot. Montana made. Never comes loose, arrows or the quiver. Adjustable vertically so arrows don't go in dirt. Can't get any closer to the bow than this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back