Costco Pants review

https://www.costco.com/UB-Tech-Men'...8fCe62uGfJ9G Z53RXzkIqlsdGGrxWWNrhI1JopI9HpE=

Just thought I'd share a little review about these pants. I've used them for a year now and really like them for work,casual or hunting. They have 2 way stretch so they stretch when you kneel or bend a little. They are light weight and dry quickly. They only have 1 cargo pocket and it's not huge but still functional. Anyway just thought I'd pass it along. They are a cheaper option for some of other "high end" hiking pants. They do also come in a variety of lengths and sizes. I used them on my Alaska hunt last summer and really liked them. They are $20

Just buy a Bedazzler kit for those and you can have cool jeans like Mtmiller.

Is the fabric pretty quiet?

Hoping to be in the same hunter class as Lawnboy and Dinkshooter, I purchased a pair yesterday. While the fabric is not as loud as some rain gear I own, it certainly is not "fleece quiet".

I am going to buy a couple more pairs for the (dental) office as scrub substitutes as they are quite comfortable to wear, have purported water resistance and look sharp enough to present a professional appearance.

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair, great hiking/climbing/skiing pant. Probably won't cut it for archery hunting, a bit too noisy.

Tried to buy some today but no joy they didn't have my size, 38x30. They did start carrying Gerry pants though and, also for $20, they look like they'll work. Bought 2 pair, if they don't fit Costco has a great return policy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back