Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Costco Pants review

Lawnboy

https://www.costco.com/UB-Tech-Men'...8fCe62uGfJ9G Z53RXzkIqlsdGGrxWWNrhI1JopI9HpE=

Just thought I'd share a little review about these pants. I've used them for a year now and really like them for work,casual or hunting. They have 2 way stretch so they stretch when you kneel or bend a little. They are light weight and dry quickly. They only have 1 cargo pocket and it's not huge but still functional. Anyway just thought I'd pass it along. They are a cheaper option for some of other "high end" hiking pants. They do also come in a variety of lengths and sizes. I used them on my Alaska hunt last summer and really liked them. They are $20

Nope just gonna have to rely on your stealth skills ;) They really are nice pants in general especially for the price.

My favorite pant. They have great dwr as well. If they had a fancy name they'd be over a hundred bucks.

I am going to have to give these a try. Surprised I haven't noticed these already as most of my wardrobe comes from Costco.

I'm not really sure what prostaff Lawnboy is on now?

I bought a pair in August, Oak made fun of me but they are pretty sweet for the $.

Given the cost of some of the full get-ups of the Gucci gear listed in previous threads, maybe Lawnboy could provide us a non-camo conscious budget minded hunting clothing itinerary.

I'm not really sure what prostaff Lawnboy is on now?

I'm easily bought but I've got to go with what works best and for a non camo hiking and all out good looking pair of pants these are the ticket. Dink I'm looking for a valid team member what to join me. :)

I'm easily bought but I've got to go with what works best and for a non camo hiking and all out good looking pair of pants these are the ticket. Dink I'm looking for a valid team member what to join me. :)

I'm wearing Costco undies, socks, and t shirt while eating elk fajitas with Costco bell peppers, Costco shredded cheese and onions.

Costco Prostaff for the win!

Are these the socks You're sporting? The absolute toughest and best "white" socks that can be bought. I'm going on 4 years with no holes. Mowing lawns is rough on socks and these are top notch. You up for some matching Kirkland Sig tattoos Dink?

sock1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back