Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Just an ordinary guy

Seamaster

I am an older hunter that has taken quite a bit of game in the USA and have left boot prints in a few African countries as well. I am no expert on any subject, and usually listen far more than I speak. This looks like a good (well moderated) site so I am happy to join in.

Welcome! Where do you live and hunt the most? I'm from eastern Washington, but hunt Montana and Wyoming more than my home state. I've also hunted Africa once and hope to make it twice soon.

I used to be a fairly hardcore backpack hunter and have taken my share of elk and mule deer is Colorado and Wyoming. I still hunt both but not with a backpack and not over 10,000 feet. Wyoming pronghorns are a nice older fellow's game, as are ducks and doves. I do hunt whitetails in the Mid-Atlantic region annually with both a rifle and with a bow.

Welcome from Wyoming! I love it here for the variety of game, but man I miss dove hunting! We have them here, but no where near in the numbers that I grew up with in Kansas. Grilled jalapeno poppers stuff with cream cheese and dove slivers are one of my all time favorites.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back