Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New batch of Turkey calls

DaveHawk

It's been some time sence I've posted. Another MC accident, the 2 months heart and lungs problems which thank God it was a very nasty lung infection. Shop began to be extremely busy. I'm just not getting some relax time till the next big job.
All this to say, I'm sorry to the guys who were asking about Turkey Calls. But I'm back, calls are getting finished up. Here's a sound bite. Maple burl, curl, birdseye & spalted.
https://youtu.be/2TzZ37NnTBw

Thanks Skimer, the season is booked tight. SC, Va, Md, Pa, WV ? and finishing up in Vermont for a week.
But 1st Veterans Artist Association is having a grand artists opening Expedition in st. Petersburg Florida the end of March. I've been asked to show 4 painting. So I'm heading down . After turkey season the director of Veterans Artists Association asked me to paint a mural in Frankford Germany. So things are going to be busy very soon.

The slate over slate in many hunters opinion is the best. My outside finish is hand rubbed Beeswax which seals the calls wood. The wood is also put through a stabilizing solution for hardness and stability.

Back