KUIU ad

From that article:

"you could probably get away with wearing neon as long as you hunt smart: staying off the skyline, using terrain features to break up your outline, and playing the wind".

If there existed a powerful lobbyist group called the National Camo Association, the author would end up sipping coffee every morning in a small cafe somewhere with Zumbo.......

HA that's great...He'd then have to sit down with someone to show him that camouflage is not dangerous or to be repelled by and make a public apology for his misguided words :hump:

HA that's great...He'd then have to sit down with someone to show him that camouflage is not dangerous or to be repelled by and make a public apology for his misguided words :hump:

Only if he lacked the strength of character and intestinal fortitude to stand by his original assertion:hump:

what was the topic? Apparel commercials? Jagechyerelk?.......:D

KUIU's 20 second video on facebook pales in comparison to REAL public land advocate companies like First Lite! I won't buy anymore KUIU gear till they get off their asses and make a real effort to support public land! Go FIRST LITE!!

Those rubber boots are designed to keep his dignity from running all over the ground.

You an Ad Exec? You may be onto a new ad campaign for Sitka.....

"the elite class of hunter, wearing Sitka, sweating dignity" - may need some refining.

Disclaimer - I do wear a Sitka ball cap while hunting. I sweat good old fashion grease, the hat does dry quickly.

Last edited:
I saw that posted over on Rokslide and was amazed at how fast the thread got locked down. I guess I shouldn't have been because I have been chastized by a moderator for saying negative things about overpriced gear they were talking about.
A different moderator told said "this is a gear forum"!
And here I thought it was a hunting forum, guess it's just a meeting place for gear snobs with a little hunting thrown in.

From that article:

"you could probably get away with wearing neon as long as you hunt smart: staying off the skyline, using terrain features to break up your outline, and playing the wind".

If there existed a powerful lobbyist group called the National Camo Association, the author would end up sipping coffee every morning in a small cafe somewhere with Zumbo.......

THAT was funny!

The ad is now private. I can't watch it.

Dang looks like the ad was pulled, I really wanted to see it. I'm sure it still pails in comparison to the rappelling with a trad bow though. I'll keep buying non kuiu stuff just because I don't feel like helping fund Jason's big money sheep and elk huns.

Dang looks like the ad was pulled, I really wanted to see it. I'm sure it still pails in comparison to the rappelling with a trad bow though. I'll keep buying non kuiu stuff just because I don't feel like helping fund Jason's big money sheep and elk huns.

Maybe Calebs - er, Basspro (I forgot the twist given in the ad)- mounted a twitter attack.......

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back