Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2017

Boy, this one was ugly! Glad to see little Ricky get his first win. I just KNEW I should have swapped Dillon out for McMurray. Got some catching up to do now with points.

This whole season has been ugly for me. I can't get the right guys to save me. Thankfully it is a long season

I hear you. Just when I have a couple of good weeks and get within striking distance of first place, BAM! Now I have to start all over again. Restrictor plate races will do that, I guess.

Most of you could pick nobody for 3 weeks and still beat me. So far my bench has eclipsed my starters in all but 1 week. Feel like I'm running on 7 cylinders all year long.

Ugh... Made a pretty good come-back and thought maybe there was a chance at the spring trophy. That's what I get for thinking! Couldn't even stand to watch the finish last night. My worst week yet!

Ugh... Made a pretty good come-back and thought maybe there was a chance at the spring trophy. That's what I get for thinking! Couldn't even stand to watch the finish last night. My worst week yet!

The finish was cool. It was dumb for JJ to try and finish on fumes. Another 6 or 7 laps and Kyle and Truex would have passed for a win. But, it was pretty cool to see some young blood in victory lane.

Looked it up this morning to see who won. My picks were doing horrible, it was late, and I'm used to getting up at 4AM. Hit the sack around 11 and slept way too long! I agree, the young guys are putting on quite the show lately. Making it harder and harder to make good fantasy picks when there's not much data on the new guys. Oh well, time to look at next week.

Looked it up this morning to see who won. My picks were doing horrible, it was late, and I'm used to getting up at 4AM. Hit the sack around 11 and slept way too long! I agree, the young guys are putting on quite the show lately. Making it harder and harder to make good fantasy picks when there's not much data on the new guys. Oh well, time to look at next week.

Lately it seems like you can't go wrong with Larson.

I got first and second and last and last. Bookends. Just barely scrubbed enough points to outduel jabber for second to last in the spring. Intimidated?

Lately it seems like you can't go wrong with Larson.

Except for THIS race... Even though he started in the back, I started him and watched him climb through the pack. Then the trouble started... Should have left Newman in his starting place. Elliott got taken out right away in a freak accident. Harvick was all over the map. Seems lucky he finished in 8th.

I got first and second and last and last. Bookends. Just barely scrubbed enough points to outduel jabber for second to last in the spring. Intimidated?

I am just resting my guys for the summer run to the championship :confused:

It seems like regardless of who I pick, I can't get 4 guys with a decent finish in the same week. Usually, one decent and three laps down. Sometimes I can't even get that one decent guy.

Yeah, I've been chasing you all spring!Looks like you get another trophy unless a miracle happens next Sunday.

I am just resting my guys for the summer run to the championship :confused:

It seems like regardless of who I pick, I can't get 4 guys with a decent finish in the same week. Usually, one decent and three laps down. Sometimes I can't even get that one decent guy.

Don't feel bad Jabber..... I had 2 drivers who didn't even race :) Somehow I missed Carl Edwards retiring... boy do I feel stupid.

good luck to all
the dog

Anyone can get lucky, Dave. I figured you went flying by me after Brad crashed.

Flying by with 2 points. I had Elliott, same crash, and he was scored ahead of Brad. Then almost the rest of my team crapped out later. We'll see how close I come after Dover. Then it's summertime and start all over!

Somehow I missed Carl Edwards retiring... boy do I feel stupid.

good luck to all
the dog

How about realizing it, commenting on it, and then NOT CHANGING your lineup? You and Big Slick BOTH have guys not entered. Ouch!

Good thing it's hot out and I have my tree cut down and on the burn pile. NOW I can get away with sitting in the A/C watching the race!

Back