Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2017

Yep, that one hurt... Need to get my crap together next week! Season is winding down fast.

Seems like I can't pick a good team to save my life! Who would think Larson would be out AGAIN? Really have to feel for Elliot, but it was great to see Kenseth get the win. Looks like just as the racing comes down to one last race for the final 4 guys, it also comes down to which one of us wins the playoffs as well as the entire season. I really took a beating this week so it ain't over 'til it's over!

Got an email from Yahoo Sports. Seems like they aren't doing the Fantasy thing this year. Bummer, just when I got lucky and WON for a change!

Dear Yahoo Sports Fantasy Auto Racing user,

We wanted to let you know that Yahoo Sports Fantasy Auto Racing will be discontinued and will no longer be available for the upcoming auto racing season. Your auto racing historical standings will still be viewable in your profile.

As we continue to innovate and grow Yahoo Fantasy Sports, part of that is consolidation of some of our offerings. If you would like to continue playing fantasy racing, we recommend Nascar's fantasy games.

We thank you for being a fan and loyal user, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of Yahoo Fantasy Sports games.
Sincerely,
Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Back