Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2017

You got 182 this week. Alaska? Dog is going soon as well. Nobody ever asked if I wanted to go! Shooting for next summer or early fall. Need to get back up and stock up my fish supply. Just wish I could stay there for good!

182????

Sitting here waiting for the weather to clear so we can fly to the resort. Might be awhile before we get out of Juneau.

https://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/29238?week=17

Let's see if that will let you look.

It was a wreck-fest. I only got 206, and 40 of those were lap bonuses! Everybody wrecked out, and my 3rd string pick of Ty Dillon looked like a big saver for me. The kid led a bunch right at the end but the last restart shuffled him from 1st back to 16th. Bad part is, he was my highest placed driver! McDowell came in 4th for you.

Good luck with the fishing! Post pics. I'm jealous.

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!!! 183 points! Brad hosed me 2 weeks in a row now. Big Slick, sorry, you ended up with 173 this time. BUT, you didn't come in last! Dog only got 122 because he had a guy with no races left to use. I went from 1st down to 3rd in the summer session but still have the lead overall by 15 points. Time to get my head out of my ass and make better choices!

The past two weeks I've been using drivers that aren't high on my list to use. Strategy for now, come on strong later. At least it sounds good.....

Boy, I thought LAST week was a bad score! I don't even want to look at this one. Ugly for a lot of folks.

If I am looking at everything right, I think I might actually get my first win of the year.

i was actually looking good until the last wreck. Menard and Ty Dillon were involved and took the air out of my sails. I had three in the top 15 until that wreck. As soon as Busch and Truex wrecked it actually became interesting.

Never got home in time to make my swaps. Don't think I like this same day qualifying! Looks like I'm gonna tank this week.

speaking of cheating, has anyone noticed that ever since Logano's crew chief got busted and got his win "encumbered," that team has lost all of it's speed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back