Blooper and Outtakes - Ole Can't Find His Tag

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you have asked us to post up some of our bloopers and outtakes. Given winter is a bit slower, we are sorting through nine years of footage to see what we have.

When this episode aired in 2012, many asked for the full-length version of Ole's comments. Well, here you go. Given young people watch our YouTube channel, we have bleeped the colorful stuff, but it takes little imagination to know what Ole was saying.

[video=youtube_share;onOW5cedYWo]https://youtu.be/onOW5cedYWo[/video]

One of the best things of being 82 years old is that you really don't worry about what you say or how you say. This was Ole's last buck. Seeing Neil at the Public Land Rally last week, we both laughed aloud as we recalled this day with Ole.

Hope you like it.

I have seen this video several times and laugh each and every time. Thanks for showing the unedited version. Five minutes of pure gold. "Getting old is not for sissies", is a true statement and Ole looks to have done it with grace and a great sense of humor.

Last edited:
That's funny and priceless. That generation was funny without even trying to be. Just proves hunting and fishing is about a lot more than killing a big buck or catching the biggest or the most.

My daughter asked me while I was on the couch watching this "Why do you have such a big smile on your face?" Good stuff Fin, thanks for sharing.

That's awesome , reminds me of hunting with my grandpa before he went to the happy hunting grounds

That was great! Laughing and enjoying time with friends and family while hunting is what it's all about. Thanks for sharing the great clip.

That was hilarious, I don't think I have ever seen Randy laugh so hard. Watching Ole felt like I was watching my dad only he would have been swearing a lot more.

haha that's the stuff I love watching, reminds me of hunting with my pap. thanks Randy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back