Santa Claus, Mexicans and Hush

Bukwild3

The last couple of podcasts have been some of my favorites. The combonation of new places, animals and nicknames mixed with old migration pattern history, young YouTube-ers and a love of the outdoors is why these podcast are doing so well.

The segment on the Mexican duck was awesome. I am avid duck hunter and never knew of this sub-species. We have mottled duck here Louisiana. Maybe one day I will try and make a trip West for a hunt. Cous, Qail, Havalina and Ducks sounds like a nice vacation!

I have been following the Hush guys for a while. There message is always a great one, as is Randy's! The collaboration between these 2 channels would be a great show or as I would hope semi-live series!

Great job guys. Keep up the great work!

I love the Hush guys but Casey says "like" way too often! And once I noticed it I couldn't stop hearing them! Those guys seem like great people who love to help others. I'm glad they got Randy doing a Youtube channel.

I love the Hush guys but Casey says "like" way too often! And once I noticed it I couldn't stop hearing them! Those guys seem like great people who love to help others. I'm glad they got Randy doing a Youtube channel.

*glass shattering* Thanks man, now I won't be able to watch without thinking about "like"!

Colab! (or whatever they called it when you work together to get content for both platforms)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back