Caribou Gear Tarp

The West isn't the only place for crazy legislators

mplane72

I know there are a few Iowa folks on here. If this Chapman guy rep's any of you guys he needs to hear from you specifically. The rest of you can just shake your head and know you're not the only ones dealing with crazy.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=$selectedGa.generalAssemblyID&ba=sf144

As it turns out if passed this bill could allow hunting year round for any species with out bag limits on private land. In other words there wouldn't be any rules governing what or when you could hunt on land under your control.

Buy some land up wind or river from his place and do what you want on it. After all, air and water, like wild game are yours to do with as you will on your own spread. To hell with the neighbor.

I don't see that one making it out of committee, but stranger things have happened. I just talked to the C.O. for our county earlier this morning I wish I could have seen this earlier to ask him about it.

I don't see that one making it out of committee, but stranger things have happened. I just talked to the C.O. for our county earlier this morning I wish I could have seen this earlier to ask him about it.

I don't either but when stupid things like this pop up they should be smacked down with force.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back