Yeti GOBOX Collection

What a game!

I'm an anti-Patriots guy, but you really do have to give them credit for how stinking good they are. I sure wouldn't bet against them in a Super Bowl...

Still hate the Patriots. Still admire their will to win. At halftime, I thought the Falcons were guaranteed a win except it was the Patriots. Never know.

I'm going to remember this game next hunting elk season when it's the last day, cold and nasty, and I'm looking at another winter of tag soup. It ain't over until its over, unless you quit. Say what you will, Tom Brady doesn't have an ounce of quit in him.

It was a fun one to watch, for sure. I really like Dana White's idea of Tom Brady in a UFC fight. I wonder who would be the GOAT if QB's fought each other in a cage. Not Jay Cutler for sure...

I had given up watching it before half time, put the kids to bed and then got fully engrossed into catching up on Randy's podcast. My wife who is not a football fan at all came and got my attention to ask if there was an overtime period in the Super Bowl. Now she had my attention and I am glad she came and got me. I am a Packer's fan but was glad I got to witness it. Well most of it anyway.

I wasn't a real fan of the Pats before the Tuck Rule. After the tuck rule, I have actively disliked them (that and having a corporate HQ in Boston for 10 years).

I took the kids skiing yesterday and we didn't make the first half - I don't think we missed much. It is amazing to watch the Pats play in high pressure situations. I don't think there has been a better coaching / player combo in regards to that.

I was quietly hoping the Falcons would pull it off. Wanted to see another team, other than the usuals, win a Super bowl. My oldest is a long time Patriots fan, so I'm happy for him. Outstanding comeback for sure! Next year, my Dolphins are going all the way!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back