Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Podcast app

JohnCushman

Hey everyone...

I have an android smartphone and would like to start listening to podcasts on my phone due to a few long road trips coming up. What app does anyone use from google play store to listen to them?

Thanks

How come the last uploaded podcast is from Feb 4th but there have been several since on youtube? Is this the norm?

How come the last uploaded podcast is from Feb 4th but there have been several since on youtube? Is this the norm?

The ones loaded on YouTube are older episodes. Whatever podcast app you use should have already offered these episodes to you; episodes that we are now catching up on our YouTube channel.

John. I have actually tried all three and quite a few others trying to find the "best" podcast app seeing I listen everyday. Podcast addict is hands down my favorite. It has autoplay for when it connects to your Bluetooth, user-friendly interface, and integrated video for podcast who YouTube as well and keep track across different platform I.e. multiple devices

The ones loaded on YouTube are older episodes. Whatever podcast app you use should have already offered these episodes to you; episodes that we are now catching up on our YouTube channel.

Ok thanks.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back