Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Subalpine set

Rainer

Any one know when you can order the new Subalpine gear from Sitka? I'm looking at the Ascent pants and shirts for our fall Bear season that starts in August and September.

it does look sweet, I wish though it was a little darker in colour. I don't know if its just what I see make it lighter in colour. I kinda would like to see how well it works in a Boreal forest setting

Seems like a little more green is in the pattern? Looks nice, but not sure if I want to ditch my open country pattern and $2000 to get set up in the new pattern.

$2000:eek:
For real?
I agree with a lot of it, but, there's all kinds of talk on here about onerous license fees. I assume the many posters on license cost topics do not wear this stuff:rolleyes:

I'm just looking at the pants and a couple shirts(which I hope won't run me 2 grand lol)

Hat, Beanie, Jacket, Gloves, Pants, Vest, Mid layer shirt, base layer, gaiters- yea probably $2000 - Add a Bino hub, backpack, rainy day outer wear, you can get a higher price tag than that......OUCH !!!!

Last edited:
I love my Sitka gear, but I seriously doubt the animals will care which pattern I am wearing. Until my stuff wears out I am going to stick with the old pattern.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back