PEAX Equipment

Hello from Central PA

Amstaff

Hello,

I just recently started listening to Randy's podcasts. Actually, I have listened to the first 33 podcasts over the last two weeks while driving for my work!! I should have them all finished by this time next week... My regret is not finding them earlier, not to mention not knowing this Forum. Speaking of this forum, I'm beyond impressed by the contribution of the members. Like many on here, I belong to other forums. I can honestly say that NO other forum I belong to is as positive and helpful as this one. You guys have truly created something special here, and I am excited to be a part of it.

A little about me: I live in Central PA on a horse farm with my wife and kids. I hunt here in PA, and had the opportunity to hunt "Out West" for the first time this past year. A friend and I drove out to Idaho for a public land hunt for Elk and Bear (we also bought wolf tags, you know, just in case!). I can't wait to get back out there!! Anywho, just wanted to write a quick note to say "Hi". I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this community.

Regards,

Amstaff

Welcome aboard! I see you are from State College. I work in State College and live in Huntingdon. Nice to see another Central PA guy on here!

Back