Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Greetings from Montana!

Pondera

Decided to join up since I feel I have read almost every post here from the past two years! Huge fan of Randy Newberg on his many channels especially the unfiltered podcast! Glad to have an ethical hunter to let my kids watch and listen to. We primarily hunt public ground and block management and it is refreshing to see a professional or celebrity type embrace that as well. I am trying to raise two kids to be ethical and humble hunters but they sure get a lot of pressure from their peers and some of the hunting media to be otherwise. I've read a lot of wonderful youth hunting posts on here and hope we can share some similar stories and perspective!

We hunt, fish and recreate in north central Montana so if any one wants to share any opportunities or get the lay of the land around here let me know.

It is getting harder and harder to teach kids the right way with all the BS hunting shows. Glad to hear your doing it right, and welcome.

Right there with neighbor! We're actually towards arrow creek.

Welcome! You are blessed to live in such a great area ... along with your kids who can share the enjoyment of outdoors with you. 'Hope to see photos and read stories of your adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back