Humane Society - Will this really be a Super Bowl commercial?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Even though the lobby group behind this campaign, CFC, is a shady outfit and has put many of us in their crosshairs as part of the Green Decoys campaign, I find the commercial itself to be funny as hell. I am trying to verify if there is any truth to the rumor that this commercial will run during the Super Bowl.

[video=youtube_share;ri-ChNzndz0]https://youtu.be/ri-ChNzndz0[/video]

Regardless of who made the commercial, I'm sharing it, as odds are you will laugh.

I just spewed and forwarded that one. Tanks BF.
A reality check for some coasters I'm sure.

Looking up what Randy had to say about the folks that sponsored this commercial...... It's a murky political world out there. If I understood some of the reading (from the internet - must be true) I did, the Center for Consumer Freedom goes after BHA (green decoy organization). Same outfit don't like HSUS. Interesting and complex for these two disparate outfits to be in the crosshairs of the same group. Funny commercial - I laughed - yep, but......

And to have the Trump tie-in to this commercial, just yesterday, they rolled back the data and information on commercial facilities and their handling/abuse of animals.

Yes, Making Puppy Mills Great Again ......

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today removed public access to tens of thousands of reports that document the numbers of animals kept by research labs, companies, zoos, circuses, and animal transporters—and whether those animals are being treated humanely under the Animal Welfare Act. Henceforth, those wanting access to the information will need to file a Freedom of Information Act request. The same goes for inspection reports under the Horse Protection Act, which prohibits injuring horses’ hooves or legs for show.

The agency said in a statement that it revoked public access to the reports “based on our commitment to being transparent

I read on another forum that it was supposed to run just before the game. I only caught about 5 minutes of the pre game and didn't see it then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back