Yeti GOBOX Collection

Leupold bino - Prototype Gen2

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We had one of these GEN1 range finder bino prototypes to experiment with last season in New Mexico. Today, I get an updated Gen2 prototype to do some more experimenting with.

Feedback required by March 1. Wolf hunting could be a good testing hunt.

20170202_163713.jpg

Wish I had more details about when it will be ready, pricing, specs, etc., but I don't. I do know these might get conveniently lost between now and March 1.

I Was going to buy a new pair of mojave 10x42 this summer but I think I may hold out a little longer now!

Anxious to hear the price and warranty on the electronics. Especially the latter. I think RF bino's are a super idea. However, I have a hard time plunking down the $$ required for a good set considering most only carry a sub-5yr warranty on the electronics. I can more easily afford to replace stand alone RFs that carry the same warranty on the electronics.

Nice!
Kept those hidden from me huh,lol
Would love some Liecas...in my dreams.
Those look much more doable.
How many times you loose the critter switching in the NM brush BF?
Me, too many.

Randy

Do the binos calculate ranges based on angles and other aspects? Or is it just line of sight?

Would love to see Leupold come out with something similar to the Gunwerks G7 Ballistic Rangefinder, but at more reasonable cost. I imagine the profit margin on the G7 is unbelievable.

Look interesting! Would be great to have one unit in place of 2. But, like others, concerns over costs and longevity/durability of the electronic portion surface regularly.

What amazing times we live the technology we have available to us is amazing ! I am almost afraid to purchase anything because the next best thing is already made, not yet available .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back