Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunt Talk Radio podcast - Thanks for the support

I admire all you do and what you stand for. Top notch in my book.

Okay, so I am a little (or a lot) illiterate on this technology. I have listened to some on you tube, but would like to download so I can listen to them in the truck on my 1 hour drive to and from work. What would be the best way to do this?

Got it to work on the way home today!!! Even got it come through the truck speakers/radio.

Oh man, I'll be looking forward for this one.

this picture will help for reference.

P1010536.jpg

Thanks for all you do Randy. I too thuroughly enjoy your brand of BS. It's the best deal going, high quality and no cost. Keep it up!

Congrats on the success Big Fin! You sure you don't want to try and sell us a mattress like everyone else? LOL I get a kick out of how many podcasts are pushing mattresses for some reason. It seems like an odd thing to try and push to me but what do I know.

Okay, so I am a little (or a lot) illiterate on this technology. I have listened to some on you tube, but would like to download so I can listen to them in the truck on my 1 hour drive to and from work. What would be the best way to do this?

So on Feb 01, I asked for directions on how to listen to a podcast. On April 04, I completed the last one #54 I believe (with the exception of the two Montana politician guest episodes). It was kind of strange just listening to the radio on the way to work this morning.

Randy,
Thank you, I enjoy your podcasts. Your success is a result of you producing a high quality product. It's nice to listen to a high level (or at least fun) dialogue on an interesting subject vice having the host simply quiz the guest. The way you engage your guests is more enjoyable to listen to than many other hunting podcasts and as a result I certainly enjoy them and look forward to the next. They offer insight into aspects of public land hunting and fill the void for when not actually in the woods.

I can't explain how good these have been to help me understand public land issues and start getting other involved. They have also helped pass the time on some VERY long road trips. Thanks for creating such great content. I have tried other hunting related podcasts and they just done measure up.

I've listened to every single podcast that his been uploaded. Thanks for the entertainment and information. It is great to pop in my ear buds and bang out my cardio.

Also....I can't believe the information revealed in the most recent podcast about the one shot club. WOW!

May be old news but the podcast can be downloaded to Google play. They don't have a lot of hunting podcasts available but they have this one!

I spend a lot of time driving for my job. Your pod cast have caused my congress woman and senators to get a bunch of emails to read through. I never been to involved in the political scene since I always vote for who best lines up with my faith based values first. But you made me realize just cause I marked a box in favor of them I can still beat on them with other issues that also are important to me. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of responses I do get back from there office that are not just a generic response, some are but many have not been

I spend a lot of time driving for my job. Your pod cast have caused my congress woman and senators to get a bunch of emails to read through. I never been to involved in the political scene since I always vote for who best lines up with my faith based values first. But you made me realize just cause I marked a box in favor of them I can still beat on them with other issues that also are important to me. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of responses I do get back from there office that are not just a generic response, some are but many have not been

That is good to hear. They are most likely to be influenced by those who have voted for them. Keep up the advocacy. Thanks for listening.

I can't explain how good these have been to help me understand public land issues and start getting other involved. They have also helped pass the time on some VERY long road trips. Thanks for creating such great content. I have tried other hunting related podcasts and they just done measure up.

Glad to hear. It is hard to find a balance of hunting content, public land issues, conservation, and some things that are just plain fun to do and to visit about with guests. I get a ton of request for people who want to be on the podcast. I have a pretty tight filter with that. Hopefully we can keep producing something worth listening to.

I started a little over a month ago with the first pod cast. I'm about half way through the episodes, hope to get caught up soon. I thoroughly enjoy listening to you and your guests Randy, thanks.

It's quality stuff, bud. It kelps me connected to the goings on. Thanks for the effort required!

Randy

I really enjoy the Podcast. I've gone back and listened to most of them over the past year. Steve Rinella had a cool one at Starbucks Headquarters. I enjoyed hearing Steve engage non-hunters on issues of conservation, organic food and hunting. I'd love to hear you go to a public high school or college and attempt the same format. So much of what you do is education based, why not take it to the schools?!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back