Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Another 60/40 special/regular

I emailed all of the house members too. I hope they are getting so many emails they cannot respond to them all!

I emailed all of the house members too. I hope they are getting so many emails they cannot respond to them all!

The emails are getting through...the group pushing this bill is worried.

Keep the pressure on, this bill is on serious life support...time to pull the plug.

I just emailed every Senate and House committee member. Thanks for the heads up Buzz

This one is dead...failed, on a close vote:

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2017/Digest/HB0278.pdf

For the record, WYOGA made a last ditch effort to "compromise" and amend the bill to 50/50...I countered with a proposal to move 80% of the licenses to the regular fee and 20% into special.

For some strange reason, they weren't interested in my proposal?

Anyway, thank you to those that sent emails, this one died a whole lot faster than last year...nice work all.

This one is dead...failed, on a close vote:

http://legisweb.state.wy.us/2017/Digest/HB0278.pdf

For the record, WYOGA made a last ditch effort to "compromise" and amend the bill to 50/50...I countered with a proposal to move 80% of the licenses to the regular fee and 20% into special.

For some strange reason, they weren't interested in my proposal?

Anyway, thank you to those that sent emails, this one died a whole lot faster than last year...nice work all.

Thanks for the work by all. I know it is easy to lump people into the "Resident v. Non-resident" camps when topics like this come up. Yet, I hope folks realize that there are some Wyoming residents who are sticking their necks out in a manner that helps the average non-resident, particularly effective are some Wyoming Hunt Talkers. For that, I am thankful.

Buzz,

As a nonresident who hunts Wyoming as often as possible on the regular priced tags, I want to say thank you. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I owe you a beer.

As a non-resident who only hunts on the regular price draws as often as possible, I owe Buzz and everyone who took time to write in a big thanks!

I gotta give my thanks as well. This will be my fourth year in a row hunting Wyoming. Put in for a cow elk license which I expect to draw. If not I'll buy a leftover. Planning to hunt antelope again too, not sure yet where or when but I'm going to make it happen. Still building points for deer. So thanks Buzz for all that you do for us non-residents.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back