Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from the Volunteer state !

Starrmountainman

I'd like to introduce myself my name is Adam Cook, I'm from Southeast Tennessee I have hunted trapped and fished all my life. My cousin is Tikka06 he brought me to this forum I recently joined BCHA and have donated to the TRCP. I look forward to learning all I can from this forum. I will do anything for anybody I can and enjoy the brotherhood of outdoorsmen. I believe in fighting to keep public lands in public hands. I believe that all outdoorsmen should keep a united front and stick together in the face of those who would try to outlaw our way of life and sell off our public lands. I work as a State Trooper with the Tennessee Highway Patrol and enjoy teaching my wife and daughter all I can about the outdoors. I would like to thank y'all for letting me join this forum and look forward to making new friendships and learning from you all. Thank you again and God bless

Hello from NC. I'm originally from Spring City, TN until the military brought me to NC. However I still go back to hunt in TN with family every chance I get.

Greetings from a Coloradoan transplant who is also new to the forum! I live in Mount Juliet and work downtown Nashville. Looking forward to hunting some whitetails with the stick and string this fall.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back