New Howa's

Katfishcharlie

I just got the new Legacy Sports catalog and was drooling over some of the new Howa's. I've been eyeballing the new Kuiu Howa's. They come in a 20" or 22" barrel in Tactical Gray Cerakote. That 20" gun looks like it might do well as a poor man's Alpine Mountain Rifle. Slightly heavier though. Has anyone been able to get their hands on the new Kuiu rifles?

I spent some time at the Legacy area at the shot show. Very impressed with these rifles. Sub MOA groups are what is advertised, that's a plus. Many have the threaded barrel option in case the hearing protection act goes through and a surpressor is of interest. I wish I hadn't stopped there, I don't need another rifle....
They are big on the 6.5 Creedmoor option, and I'm not familiar with it.

I see that Howa is now guaranteeing Sub MOA and a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner. That is a big plus. However, I haven't seen any reason, why either of these would have been a problem in the past. My experience with Howa has been spectacular accuracy, and their customer service has been great.

I see that Howa is now guaranteeing Sub MOA and a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner. That is a big plus. However, I haven't seen any reason, why either of these would have been a problem in the past. My experience with Howa has been spectacular accuracy, and their customer service has been great.

from our perspective, its like full covergae insurance on something you spent your hard earned dollars on.

I spent some time at the Legacy area at the shot show. Very impressed with these rifles. Sub MOA groups are what is advertised, that's a plus. Many have the threaded barrel option in case the hearing protection act goes through and a surpressor is of interest. I wish I hadn't stopped there, I don't need another rifle....

Blasphemy. We all NEED another rifle.

I have a new prototype rifle coming. Hoping to get it before season so I can spend the summer experimenting and use it in the field this fall.

26" barrel! Ok.
Standard or magnum caliber?

Last edited:
Howa is catching up. No skinny barrel please. Maybe a carbon? Then later, an action capable of the big cartridges would be nice. mtmuley

Blasphemy. We all NEED another rifle.

I have a new prototype rifle coming. Hoping to get it before season so I can spend the summer experimenting and use it in the field this fall.

A new rifle is like cowbell.....

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back