Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Howa's

Guys -

Hey Matt. Late to this conversation I know.... But where can I find one of these? I've done an online search but can't find a purchase spot.... Dig the KUIU Vias and would love to snag one.

Regards,
Rich

I like the look of Howa's and they are generally a screaming deal financially. I hear they tend to shoot really well too. Unfortunately, all except for the Alpine Mountain Rifle are unnecessarily heavy, in my opinion. If they weighed 3/4-1 pound less than they do, I'd probably own a 1500, or two.

An old girlfriend had a plaque above the commode that said, " If you sprinkle when you tinkle, Be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.' GJ

An old girlfriend had a plaque above the commode that said, " If you sprinkle when you tinkle, Be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.' GJ

9cOPEKN.jpg

Fine shooting...what type of optic distance correction?

*for post #30

Last edited:
Guys -

Hey Matt. Late to this conversation I know.... But where can I find one of these? I've done an online search but can't find a purchase spot.... Dig the KUIU Vias and would love to snag one.

Regards,
Rich

If you are looking for a Kuiu, Sportsman warehouse has them on sell now. Good luck, Ted

So I just won a Howa 6.5 in a raffle. What do i need to know? It will be my first 6.5

I just got the new Legacy Sports catalog and was drooling over some of the new Howa's. I've been eyeballing the new Kuiu Howa's. They come in a 20" or 22" barrel in Tactical Gray Cerakote. That 20" gun looks like it might do well as a poor man's Alpine Mountain Rifle. Slightly heavier though. Has anyone been able to get their hands on the new Kuiu rifles?
I bought the Howa Kuiu in .308 last year. It’s my only rifle so I don’t have much to compare it to, but I love the gun. It shoots 165gr. Nosler partitions very well. I haven’t shot it much beyond 200yds but it definitely shoots sub moa. I did have an issue with the screws that hold the stock to action loosening up a couple of times. Wasted some money on ammo before I figured out my problem. Not sure why that happened.

Guys -

Regards,
Rich
I was having a hard time finding one so I contacted Legacy direct. They can be bought from them through anyone with an FFL license. I know a guy that has one and he was able to get it for me.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back