Infrastructure loss

James Riley

Banned
As a fellow businessman, I wonder if Trump will have this guy's read on investment. I think he has some good points:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...us-wasted-14-trillion-wars-over-past-30-years

Edited to ask: Please note Trump's demeanor before swearing in and shortly thereafter. Tell me if you notice any difference. And if so, whether you think the difference is due to an understandable appreciation of his new position, or if you think that someone told him something he didn't know.

I've watched several Presidents go through this and noticed a change that seems to be based in more than a realization of the weightiness of the office settling in. My tin foil hat has me thinking they are told something that takes their edge off.

The difference is really fast, before and after. Maybe I'm wrong.

Curious what others think.

Last edited:
I read that and just nodded in agreement.
When I see the waste and where the$ goes and the return I just see skimming by crooks of bloated budgets.
The amount spent on defense is stupid. And for way overpriced jets,tanks,hammers & pens. And nothing is ever done.
The VA should be 10% of the budget & come out of defense.Makes sense,they asked the Vets to serve for poor wages.
The amount of corruption & graft is amazing all thru government. And it's just right there in your face daily,but they just wave it off as nothing. The cost of doing business they say. ? Government is not a business.
The $ does not just vanish into the cloud.
I doubt anything will be done.
Said it before,they raped us in 08'09' and nothing was done.That $ did not vanish either.

As a fellow businessman, I wonder if Trump will have this guy's read on investment. I think he has some good points:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...us-wasted-14-trillion-wars-over-past-30-years

Edited to ask: Please note Trump's demeanor before swearing in and shortly thereafter. Tell me if you notice any difference. And if so, whether you think the difference is due to an understandable appreciation of his new position, or if you think that someone told him something he didn't know.

I've watched several Presidents go through this and noticed a change that seems to be based in more than a realization of the weightiness of the office settling in. My tin foil hat has me thinking they are told something that takes their edge off.

The difference is really fast, before and after. Maybe I'm wrong.

Curious what others think.

I think the last person not to was shot on the head in a moving car, by a guy in a building window with a rifle.

Last edited:
I watched it. His speech was full of piss and vinegar and he was just as in-your-face as usual.

Thus,

1. I was dead wrong;
2. He hasn't received the word yet;
or
3. He knows and is not afraid.

I'll hide and watch a while longer. If the latter, he's risking his family too.

The only scary thing to me was, as Trump spoke and I listened to his words I envisioned him talking to Bundy, at home on the couch with a bottle of Jergens and a box of Kleenex.

Oh well, hope I'm wrong.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back