Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First timer

VaSlickhead

I'm planning a group hunt to try and tag some antelope. It is four of us going we currently have 2 preference points and will get 4 more when they become up for sale in July. I have never been out for antelope and wondering what y'all had to say about weather to plan a public land hunt and if so what units to consider or find some private land and pay trespass fees. Coming back from the big horns on a mule deer hunt last year I seen a lot on the center pivots in the alfalfa fields and thought that would be a possibility just looking for some suggestions. Thanks

I would suggest you go down through all the threads on this Pronghorn Forum, as there is a ton of information over the last couple of seasons on Wyoming units, including PP values for certain units. If you want to go this season, there are a lot of decent units that can be drawn with 2 PPs. Unit 7 is a good unit near Gillette that pops into my mind and there is a lot of WIHA access acreage in it. If you don't go this year and buy another PP, then 3PPs will be used if you apply in 2018 and possibly give you an even better selection of units to choose from.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back