AZ App Questions

HighDesertSage

A few questions for those of you that are more knowledgeable about the AZ big game draw. I submitted my elk application today, and during the process I updated my address from a recent move. However, when I went to print out my hunting license, it still shows my old address. Do you guys know how long this takes to update? Also, I set up the portal that they have with my id no, but none of my apps or licenses that I just bought are showing. Does the system take a bit to process and update? Thanks!

No news that updating doesn't happen quickly --- your new info will take a while to show on the portal (honestly, who knows how long). Any time I do business with Ariz. G&F on-line, I capture a pic off the computer screen w/ my phone for peace of mind ...

Good luck, regardless!

Riddle me this - If you apply for a bonus point (antelope), then decide you'd rather throw in for a hunt. Can you edit your app or are you hosed?

No online changes. You have to call the dept and I'd be bypassing the front desk if it was me. Cancel then reapply is what you'll need to do.

Well, my license got updated, but they butchered the spelling, so I'll have to call them again this morning. Also I am still not seeing any updates on the portal though.

The portal takes a bit to update...

I capture a pic off the computer screen w/ my phone for peace of mind ...

This is a sound piece of advice since they don't allow you to modify any online app's, only with paper. Nearly drew a cow tag with all my points last year. They insisted that I had applied for the hunt code, their system couldn't be wrong, kiss my points good bye. Until I provided a screen shot of my app... points back... minor heart attack avoided...

Riddle me this - If you apply for a bonus point (antelope), then decide you'd rather throw in for a hunt. Can you edit your app or are you hosed?

You can modify an app, only you have to send in a paper app, no online. This also means that you have to send in the fee for the tag as well unlike online.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back