Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Purty Rifles are Interesting...

noharleyyet

....if they can shoot. This #1B can. 25-06/FX3 6x42 Duplex Glossy

FX3 cradled before the offsets arrived..

Finished....w/offsets...grain as advertised.

110 Accubonds and 100 TTSX test soon. Should be an able Texas flinger accoutrement.

I once considered buying that very gun, and rechambering it to a 257 STW...

Luckily, I didn't.

I have always been a fan of the .25-06, have a custom one in a Spanish Mauser with some pretty wood. It is a shooter.

I have a soft spot for #1's even thought I haven't owned one, that might need to change. P.S. I like your target backer, I do the same with our old plans too.

I scratched a #1 itch a couple years ago. RSI in 7x57, an interesting rifle (too me), that shoots well enough. #1's are, well, interesting...still like it#1.jpg
Happen to have a Ruger bolt in 25-06 also.

I had a #1 gifted to me by an old friend who is now deceased. It's in .338 Win Mag and while interesting, at 11 lbs it doesn't get much time in the woods. Those are purty rifles for sure.

This is a poem of love & devotion. Love those falling blocks. Even if they are poodleshooter catridges. ;)

I too always admire the falling blocks. There isn't one in my safe. My wife should remedy that.

Very nice, I too have a soft spot for the #1. It's just a classic and beautiful rifle. My wife is lucky enough to own one in 220 swift. If I ever get the chance I'd like to get one in 45-70 or .405win. I think it would be cool if they made one in .454 casull.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back