Ted Nugent on public lands

The only thing that I can say about old Ted is that I saw him in concert once maybe 10-15 years ago (free ticket, small venue) during a lot of the post 9/11, Iraq war, rah rah America!! type stuff. I can honestly say that I have never heard someone speak in such racist and hateful words before a public audience. The crowd went from excited, cheering, Nugent Rocks!!, I'm at a hard rock concert!!!..... to almost dead quiet and just stunned (expect for few equally ignorant in the crowd) while he was going on a rant about war, america, guns, etc...

I always thought that his transformation from a draft-dodging coward to how he portrays himself today as America's #1 patriot was quite a feat. I have no use for cowards.

Think this will get him a gig playing @ the inauguration? They have a few slots left. I would be "honored" to encounter him on the Unc, but I hear nowadays he turns off @ THE Hill Ranch when in this neighborhood. Motor City A$$hat, got the Cash Scratch Fever.

He was great in concert years ago. Now he's a confused old man that hunts circus animals behind a fence. I love his music, like his gun stance, hate his hunting style and opinions.

Gotta love the part about one of his most memorable experienceshunting elk in the national forest.

Amazing how the side against public lands in large part have never experienced them for what they are. Are the Feds great at everything? No, but our public lands are not useless wastelands locked away and not being used like the idiots pushing this transfer want you to believe. I myself got firewood, about 400 lbs of environmentally friendly meat from, and enjoyed every minute I spent on our federal lands this past year. I never ran into a forest or BLM ranger who was not decent to deal with. The biggest problem of this whole thing is one side is simply lying or misinformed. Yes there are some managment issues, but our public lands are not so terribly managed or locked away that they need to be "disposed of" as most republicans like to say today. Roosevelts rolling over in his grave.

As long as the public presides over divesting itself of our assets into the hands of the priveleged, it will be okay... you can trust your uncle Ted.

In his book God, Guns, and Rock & Roll he proudly proclaims he never did drugs like the other rockers. He is lying! Dude fried the neurons.

Here is the contact from his website. I'll be calling Linda Peterson tomorrow - 517-750-9060 ext. 13 - [email protected]

Return of albums, CD's, tee-shirts and other Nuge items recommended. Sign with how you feel and if dog doodoo ended up in the box it would be bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is if Ted is the face of hunting and conservation I am selling my guns and archery gear as I don't want to affiliated with anyone as stupid as the ass he is. He is nothing but a draft dodging poacher.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back