Maker of this wooden duck call anyone?

el unit

This rose wood duck call was given to me by a neighbor. I've searched the internet high and low to find one that matches and have found no look a-likes. It has no markings on it other than the checkered pattern. It appears to sound good, but I am definitely not a duck hunter, so I have no idea. Iverson Calls say they are interested at taking a look, but that requires shipping it to them as they could not tell enough from just the pictures.
Our neighbor gave me a bunch of other game calls including Herter's, Lohman, and Faulk's. All the rest came with boxes, papers, and instructions. But not this one.

Attachments

• DSC09558.jpg
    DSC09558.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC09561.jpg
    DSC09561.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC09951.jpg
    DSC09951.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 78
Just me, but I wouldn't ship it to anyone to look at , pictures are good enough for them to tell if they really knew anything. My guess is it is a custom call, made one at a time.
Maybe try emailing some companies like these guys and they may know just by looking at it ; http://www.rntcalls.com/

Also search for Paul Kingyon calls. Looks like possibly one of his goose calls. A buddy of mine has one of his and I knew it looked familiar.

Back