New Stone Glacier Sky 5900 and new XCurve Frame

That's sweet. My only complaint of the krux is that it's so flat. I'm assuming you can use old bags with the new frame. Tempted to get one and pass the old one down to the boy

You gear snob. In all seriousness, I think the design of the new hip belt would be tough to beat. I haven't found anything I would change at all with my KruX but that setup looks pretty bombproof.

Last edited:
Very interesting. That bag is setup very similar to the way I have my Solo setup with the Approach bag attached to it. The only thing I don't like about my setup is that the approach bag isn't always tight against the Solo bag and can shift around if I don't keep it cinched up. I've somewhat abused my setup the last few years though and not sure what kind of resell I would get on it.

I think I'm going to order one of these before this season starts. The only thing that would make this system more appearing is if it came in camo patterns.

I'm buying an Avail 2200 before too long. I'm forgoing the frame until next year since I won't be hauling anything bigger than an antelope (hopefully) in it this year. Next year, I will probably get the frame, and another bag..possibly the Sky

I put the new frame on at BHA Rendez with weight on it and walked around. very comfortable!! I was impressed, too bad didn't win the one in raffle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back