Yeti GOBOX Collection

Vet calling PA home

USMCHuggs

Hey everyone,

I am a Veteran that is newer to hunting. Served in the USMC for 4 years and a year after I got out I felt my duty was not done so I joined the PA National Guard. I say I am newer to hunting as I grew up in prime whitetail country (WI,MN,IL,PA). Yet it wasn't until I was out of the Marines in 2011 before I went big game hunting. My first year I had no money no rifle and no experience. Luckily the pastor of the church I attended had plenty of land. So with a borrowed 30-30 and a couple guys from the church I got my first whitetail doe that year. Ever since I have been addicted. Im hoping to gain alot of knowledge and advise from these forums. I would like to move onto other big game than whitetail like bear and possibly a PA elk. I guess you could say my 2 big dream hunts would be a Rocky Mountain Elk and an Alaskan Black Bear. Thanks to Randy and his shows I have realized that its more possible than I could have ever imagined. Hope to see you all around the forum. Happy hunting!

Welcome from Central PA, best to start applying for PA elk right away. I understand its not easy to draw.

welcome from PA and thank you for your service! what part of PA are you from?

Welcome SW PA..

On PA Elk drawing.. kid in my zone drew this year with 1 point!
So it can happen but not the normal

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back