Default Wyoming antelope unit 18?

Does anyone have any info on unit 18 they would possibly share? I'm just concerned about rocky point rd. and heald rd. being public? I'm not looking for freebies or hand outs and would easily help anyone with south Georgia hunt on gators, bears, hogs. Thank you in advance

2. Default

Its public according to the Campbell County Road map.

https://www.ccgov.net/DocumentCenter/Home/View/2017

So much help Flatland thank you. Has anyone ever hunted here?

They are both public and gravel. I've hunted that unit recently. Certainly not a top unit by any means but there are goats to be had.

Looks like plenty of accessible public. Just not good quality? Did you have success? Says last year 17 total quota and 84 first choice applicants. Toprut.Com says 100% draw with special... I don't mind paying high dollar tag but would like to be sure the unit is decent. How did the crowd look?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rick3060 View Post
    Looks like plenty of accessible public. Just not good quality? Did you have success? Says last year 17 total quota and 84 first choice applicants. Toprut.Com says 100% draw with special... I don't mind paying high dollar tag but would like to be sure the unit is decent. How did the crowd look?
    It's northeast Wyoming which is to say it's a patch work of public and private, pressure is there near the roads and 4x4 trails and there are a significant numbers of antelope. Success is going to be very high in general. GPS chip is pretty much a requirement to hunt out there. A "good" antelope unit in Wyoming just means there is more public ground, not so much that the quality of bucks are better.

I sent you a PM

You guys are so awsome taking the time to help. Thank yall so much. The help is greatly appreciated and I'm absorbing it all

I hunted unit 17 last year so I drove through 18 a couple times. It looked like there was a decent amount of access to public land. Lots of antelope around.

Plenty of public ground, antelope herds aren't what they used to be in that area. They were on the way back up but it sounds like a bad winter this year. Spring will tell.