Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Toby's America!

I was getting nervous there wasn't going to be an Agenda 21 reference, thankfully Toby came through.

I was thinking the same. It's a win when you work in the ESA, wolves, Clinton, Obama, Agenda 21, Ed Bangs and the USFS to a bat shit crazy rant.

What a breath of fresh air. This was just what I needed to read to restore my hope for a bright future in America.:rolleyes: I wonder how a person can cope with so much negativity in their life? He needs to take his blue minivan on a wolf patrol.

Who's running lobowatch 1?

You know there are a folks, even on this forum, that agree with him quite a bit, if not in whole...

I forgot about Toby. He seemed to kinda fade away after he got caught driving a minivan.

I wonder if he's ever seen a wolf, besides the minivan ones?

I saw Ed Bangs speak at a University here in Wisconsin about the wolves in Yellowstone. Seemed like a pretty stand up guy. I cannot imagine the amount of BS he had to go through, but in the end I personally would consider the recovery of wolves in the Yellowstone are a success. (I may get ripped by some for saying this, but seeing I am from northern Wisconsin and we have even more wolves here I am comfortable in sharing my opinion)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back