Pics and more pics...

The last couple of matches my sons have shot have had a boat simulator stage (shooting from a platform suspended by a chain at each corner). Today we decided to duplicate that type of stage, but just using an old rowboat. It was very interesting and fun, definitely something to try again.
BoatShot.jpeg

Last edited:
MPw8iVD.jpg

Along the same vein as Rancho, a wind chime memorial gifted to me from my oldest son's baseball team. My mother passed away unexpectedly on 6/18. She loved and had multiple wind chimes at her place.
Untitled by Tyler Staggs, on Flickr

Baseball season is over for our household. My oldest son's team won their last tournament of the year with the championship game going into extra innings! This team as been together for the past 4 summers. It's been fun to watch them play baseball and grow, both within the game and off the field.

For a bit of a dad-brag, my son caught the last two innings. Score tied in the 6th; runner on first and one out. He throws the runner out trying to steal second!! For those not aware, this is quite the feat at 10u with 65' bases and leadoffs allowed. In extra innings, both teams start with 1 out, runner on second, and all batters have a 1-1 count (an effort to speed up the game). Top of the 7th, second pitch their runner takes off for third and Spencer's throw beat him by a step and a half! Two of the better throws he's made all season.

With their younger siblings who by default spend A LOT of time at the ballpark.

The team finished the season winning their final 3 tournaments and on a 15 or 16 game winning streak. Final season record of 34-15.

Couple of shots from the holiday weekend, from my wife & friend. Great action on a bluebird day on the upper Big Hole & the pup working the bumper on the Capitol lawn.

groot.jpg

2309.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back