MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pics and more pics...

Decided to dive deeper into technology and purchased my first game camera. Set it up on this weekend on an active springtime elk trail and will see how it works. Should be fun learning how to use it and get good pictures!

DSC00204.jpg

All righty then, as long as you are good with that. But I would suggest you check it out a bit closer.

Game camera pics are for future Tree Farm news letter article showing what good stewardship practices can do to improve wildlife numbers and health. Didn't see anything in the regs objecting to that use. Thanks for your concern Tony.

Game camera pics are for future Tree Farm news letter article showing what good stewardship practices can do to improve wildlife numbers and health. Didn't see anything in the regs objecting to that use. Thanks for your concern Tony.

You may be able to sell that to some but wardens won't buy it. Your reading comprehension of the regs seem to be challenged.

I really don't care, just thought I would give you a heads up. carry on.

OH, OK then go ahead with that use don't worry about the actual wording of the law.
Motion-Tracking Devices and/or
Camera Devices
It is illegal for a person to possess or use in the fi eld
any electronic or camera device whose purpose
is to scout the location of game animals or relay
the information on a game animal’s location or
movement during any Commission-adopted
hunting season.

Motion-Tracking Devices and/or
Camera Devices
It is illegal for a person to possess or use in the fi eld
any electronic or camera device whose purpose
is to scout the location of game animals or relay
the information on a game animal’s location or
movement during any Commission-adopted
hunting season.

I really don't want in on this fight but it seems clear to me.

KClark like you I don't want in on this one either but wanted to clarify in case you didn't know (or very more likely I misunderstood your comment) that MT is currently in a "commission-adopted hunting season"...Bear.

And turkey. I probably misunderstood also.

I sent these pics to my mom, even at 28 she doesn't hold back on reaming me out. Took up riding a couple months ago on a whim and became hooked, then I waited a couple months to tell the parents. This is red, had a decent ride on em but got caught on his left side, I corrected moving on the right of em and he whipped left throwing me off into the fence.

IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg

A call to the local Warden will solve this issue.

Yep. According to FWP's poorly written regulation, they need to start issuing themselves citations for all the game animals they have GPS collars on. Even having game collars in their possession 10 months out of the year is in violation of their regulation. But to use a camera to take pictures of wildlife (trespassers and atv riding violators as well) is perfectly legal as written.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back