Pics and more pics...

2017 World Championship Snowmobile Hillclimbs at Snow King Mountain in Jackson Hole, WY.

Attachments

• IMG_2078.JPG
    IMG_2078.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 521
Thought I woke up in Morro Bay.Never seen fog like this in NM. This was after it had lifted a bit. Now the mist has turned to frozen mist...lol SNOG.frurn& fog 005.JPG

My oldest son finished up baskeball season with a spring league tournament 'chip last night. On to baseball...

Looks like some happy young men there, congrats to all.

Since we're dabbling in sports pics now I have one too. Our high school football team made it to the state championships this year which is amazing for such a small school in such a huge state. My son sent them a picture from Afghanistan with a plywood note of encouragement. He is an 18D in 19th Group SF. His daughter is a cheerleader and this made her very popular!

GO BIG BLUE!!

He started big game hunting at 12 and developed into a helluva good shot. Hes a Green Beret Level One sniper.

His first buck at age 12, a tiny 4x4 with eye guards. Taken with a 6mm-284 at 110 yards, one shot through the heart.

He'll be home soon and we have lots of good hunts planned for 2017 and 2018.

Last edited:

Since we're dabbling in sports pics now I have one too. Our high school football team made it to the state championships this year which is amazing for such a small school in such a huge state. My son sent them a picture from Afghanistan with a plywood note of encouragement. He is an 18D in 19th Group SF. His daughter is a cheerleader and this made her very popular!

GO BIG BLUE!!

He started big game hunting at 12 and developed into a helluva good shot. Hes a Green Beret Level One sniper.

His first buck at age 12, a tiny 4x4 with eye guards. Taken with a 6mm-284 at 110 yards, one shot through the heart.

Absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing.

GO BIG BLUE!!

very cool! Thanks to your son for his service.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back