Pics and more pics...

onpoint,
Looks like a hell of a lot of work to build that cubby. Looks more like a live trap that a fur trapping cubby to me. What's the purpose of catching wolverines? I didn't think they were legal furbearers in the lower 48.

onpoint,
Looks like a hell of a lot of work to build that cubby. Looks more like a live trap that a fur trapping cubby to me. What's the purpose of catching wolverines? I didn't think they were legal furbearers in the lower 48.

Its a live trap to catch a collar them. They have to be sturdy or the captured wolverine will not be in it for long. If you want to learn more about wolverines I would recommend reading this book.

The Wolverine Way https://g.co/kgs/jy8YoW

That's what I was wondering. When you said cubby, I was thinking of something a bit different but that looked like a trap, and that makes total sense. Cool animals, but my live traps are much smaller and my preferred study animals would just be bait for these guys. :)

Only got out two days this year, but found a few keeper shots.
44062897265_c9756a7dd2_b.jpg

My oldest running the "wildcat" offense, which the coach re-dubbed Wild Bull when the biggest kid on the team is carrying the ball! No weight limits in this league resulted in his first TD since kindergarten flag football.
Untitled by Tyler Staggs, on Flickr

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back