Default Hello from South Dakota

I have just recently started checking out this forum, and decided I would introduce myself. I have lived in Western South Dakota for most of my life (moved East of the Missouri River for a few years, but will never make that mistake again). I enjoy the outdoors, and look forward to the many years of spending time hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping with my boys (who are now 2 and 5)! I was introduced to the forum as a result of watching/listening to Randy Newberg YouTube videos at the gym in the mornings (which I need to find my way back to the gym here soon). I have to stick to watching/listening to hunting videos because shopping for gear gets a little tricky on the treadmill. Anyways, I look forward to browsing through threads, and participating in discussions.

Welcome aboard!! There's tons to learn on here and with the podcasts and youtube channel. Hope you have plenty of time...lol
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Welcome!
    You did not "seen" anything. You "saw" it.
    Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
    New member of BHA.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Iowa

welcome from PA!

Welcome! I've been in CO this century, but I'm a Black Hills area native myself...good move going back west river! Lots of good folks here.
    There is no such thing as bad weather. There is only improper equipment.

www.davesstories.com

Welcome from Iowa as well. We do some mule deer and antelope hunting west river, love it out there. Enjoy what you have and the forum, some great folks here!

You live in some dandy country. I fell in love with it on my first trip west in 2015. Welcome.
    Winchester M70 in .257 Roberts. NEVER let your wife know you went to a gun shop on a hunting trip.