Hello from South Dakota

Blinn

I have just recently started checking out this forum, and decided I would introduce myself. I have lived in Western South Dakota for most of my life (moved East of the Missouri River for a few years, but will never make that mistake again). I enjoy the outdoors, and look forward to the many years of spending time hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping with my boys (who are now 2 and 5):)! I was introduced to the forum as a result of watching/listening to Randy Newberg YouTube videos at the gym in the mornings (which I need to find my way back to the gym here soon). I have to stick to watching/listening to hunting videos because shopping for gear gets a little tricky on the treadmill. Anyways, I look forward to browsing through threads, and participating in discussions.

Welcome! I've been in CO this century, but I'm a Black Hills area native myself...good move going back west river! Lots of good folks here.

Welcome from Iowa as well. We do some mule deer and antelope hunting west river, love it out there. Enjoy what you have and the forum, some great folks here!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back