Sonoran (AZ) Smorgasbord

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Long day of flights, delays, and travel. Got here just before dark. What a dilemma - go after the Coues, the mule deer, or the javelina we saw this evening?

Beautiful country. Looking forward to the next week in new country with old friends.

20814.jpeg
(Photo credit Steven Drake)

I'm sure its warmer than here. Good luck.

Three more inches of snow here in MT this morning. Hope you don't get a sunburn... :)

The Arizona desert is a special place. I'll be there myself next Saturday, I can't wait to be back. Good luck to you guys!

Good luck. I look forward to hearing about your hunt. I too will be leaving MT for AZ next weekend to hunt coues. Granted I don't have to take any filming equipment but I will traveling with a bow case and a backpack. It looks like your baggage fees will cost more than my flights. I just have to get through another round of snow and some bitterly cold temps later in the week. I am very anxious to get back to the desert as well.

Amazing, what are you fees for excessive bags?

I really do not care but I love what you do for us.

Coues is the target, javalina if they get in the way.

Look forward to the facebook.

Your are my hero. I cannot imagine the toll on you body with this many hunts. Your are amazing. Ms Finn needs to hire a personal masseuse. She doesn't have time!

I'm jealous. I live in this freaking state and I haven't had a day off yet to go hunt it! That's okay - I'm heading out Tuesday with a fellow Hunt Talker to try to arrow a piggalina and maybe a love-drunk Coues buck. Best of luck, Randy!

The TV guidelines that prohibit shooting animals in their beds is stupid. Eleven minutes of me standing over a bedded buck at 34 yards results in a really cool encounter, but no arrow released.

My first 4 western hunts were January over the counter archery deer and pig. Great break from nasty northern weather with a great change of scenery.

The TV guidelines that prohibit shooting animals in their beds is stupid. Eleven minutes of me standing over a bedded buck at 34 yards results in a really cool encounter, but no arrow released.

Sounds like it would have made for a good YouTube kill.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back