Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Roosters 2016

Looks like a great year and nice looking pups you have there. Also some nice looking country.

Super! I only wish I had the number/variety of wild birds here to get my dog 1/2 that experience. Well done!

PS- "Ugly" dogs rule!!

Enjoyed your stories and pics. This was the first weekend here that pheasant season was closed and I went stir crazy. I have a 11 year old and a 4 year old GWP males. The older one still hunts as hard as ever but refuses to retrieve this year. I figured he's to old to arque with about it and the young one is happy to oblige. Do yours enjoy the coon and badgers more than birds too?

Enjoyed your stories and pics. This was the first weekend here that pheasant season was closed and I went stir crazy. I have a 11 year old and a 4 year old GWP males. The older one still hunts as hard as ever but refuses to retrieve this year. I figured he's to old to arque with about it and the young one is happy to oblige. Do yours enjoy the coon and badgers more than birds too?

Cash, the GWP, is 8 and I'm his second owner. I've only had him for two seasons after his previous owner's job change forced him to get rid of him. Cash has attached himself to me at almost an unhealthy level. He believes his rightful place in the house is touching me at all times. He lived outside before I moved him inside and he loves it.

I've been fortunate and they've not got into coons, badgers, or porcupines yet. My WPG's, Kassie and Finn, would definitely want to check them out. I spotted either a coon or a porky in 2015 in the weeds that I avoided and we ran across a porky this season on the cold weather hunt in December buy my dogs were in the box. My buddies pup found it and retreated, but his older dog had to be drug away from it. That would have been a nightmare as much trouble as the weather already was.

Last edited:
My GWP is 3.5 years old. He has gotten into 5 or 6 porcupines, killing one of them. He also has tangled with a couple of badgers, but fortunately both times I was right there and was able to use the e-collar to get him off.

It's amazing how a dog so driven and bold in the field is so co-dependent in the house.

My GWP is 3.5 years old. He has gotten into 5 or 6 porcupines, killing one of them. He also has tangled with a couple of badgers, but fortunately both times I was right there and was able to use the e-collar to get him off.

It's amazing how a dog so driven and bold in the field is so co-dependent in the house.
I am starting to learn that a bit and find it to be one of Hank's traits that I like the most.

Good looking dogs and birds, looks like some fun times with them and your dad. Congratulations.

Awesome man. Congrats!

I was able to hunt pheasants for the first time this year and got my first couple of limits on just a couple of hunts. A lot of fun!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back