New member from New York state

FLXHunter

Hi ,am excited to have found this great forum . I was introduced to hunting by my awesome dad who loves to hunt I was quite active in hunting in my teens but due to busy work schedule and starting my own business didn't get much hunting in for awhile. Now that my business is more established I am hoping to get more time to hunt again. My goal is to spend time hunting with my dad and I have 2 young sons that are excited about getting into hunting as well. I stumbled across this forum doing research for a hunting trip that I want to do with my dad. At one point we lived in CO and I want to go back and hunt the mountains he used to hunt. We had to leave CO when I was young due to his job ,so we both miss the western states. My wife and I took a trip to MT this fall and I loved that as well. Anyway it's a dream of mine to go elk hunting with him where he used to hunt in CO and am grateful for this wonderful forum and for the super people that make it happen. Loved the elk talk series on YouTube and the hunts as well. Keep up the great work guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back