Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kennetrek boots

Adam18

Anyone try the eBay kennetreks? It looks like they come direct from the company, just refurbs. I'm looking for quality boots, just can't fork over full price right now.

A pair of Kennetrek boots is on my list of things to buy as soon as I hit the lottery. My wife says I'm cheap but I say I'm just frugal.

e-bay has deals.
I was looking at Kennetrek hunter boots when I found my Lowa Tibets new/half price.Just be sure of how they fit you first,by trying on similar boot and making sure of your size.

Should try calling Carter's boot and show repair in Bozeman, they're Kenetrek's repair shop. I know they've had used Kenetrek's . Personally it is a large expense but what value do you put on your two cylinder Cadillacs ?

From what I understand they are customer returns, sold by the company. I don't think they carry the same warrenty as boots sold at full retail if memory serves me correctly. I intend on buying a set from there when my current pair wears out.

I have purchased two pairs of Kenetreks from Camofire (Mountain Extreme 400's and Kenetrek hikers) at amazingly good prices and they are my best boots. ('Haven't seen them on Camofire lately though.)

I purchased a pair of the Mountain Extreme NI. Got them for $220, and they looked really nice. The pictures of the sole and boot can tell you quite a bit about the condition. The description also tells you if there are any defects, such as "this boot leaks" or "small nicks in leather at toebox". Also tells you what percentage of sole is left on the boot. Upon receiving them, you can return them within 30 days for a refund if you aren't satisfied. I don't know about the warranty. The boots are not marked (that I can see), so I'm not sure they could tell if you bought them new or used and returned them later on for warranty, especially if you don't have to provide proof of purchase (receipt).

I tried on couple pairs of Kenetreks this week at the ATA show. WOW! I didn't know what I was missing. Of course I didn't log any hard miles in them but right out of the box I was impressed.

I feel they do run true to size. I wear size 10 in tennis shoes and also in Danner boots. The size 10 Kennetreks I tried on would be the size I would purchase. I had no issues with the width but I don't have wide feet. Also, while speaking with the owner, he stated that the boots will conform to your foot as well as you break them in. He said you should pick one type of sock and always where it when wearing your boots. That way you get the same fit everytime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back