PEAX Equipment

Oh Yeah! Bring on the Cold!

Big Sky

One of the nice things about fishing when others don't want to play outside is that you can have the water basically to yourself. I kind'a like that. I also love the fact that we have open water around here year-round thanks to a few dams on the Missouri River.

These fish are so darn nice looking in the winter and boy do they ever fight! Caught on a marabou jig.
Troy%20Adams%2012-22-16B_zpsw6juwckp.jpg

The markings on these fishing really vary.
Troy%20Adams%2012-22-16E_zpspwdz64oe.jpg

What cold winter's day would be complete without my favorite kind of brownies? Actually caught this one on a glass minnow jig instead of a marabou.
Troy%20Adams%2012-22-16I_zpsfqgax0xx.jpg

Long skinny guy. I can certainly think of much worse ways to spend a cold winter's day.
Troy%20Adams%2012-22-16K_zps7tlkv0f7.jpg

Nice fish.
About the only time you can get trout there is now or very early spring.
Did you ever make it back Ling fishing ?
I was afraid you got snowed in someplace I have not seen any wonderful pictures of dead coyotes from you for months...
Times a wasting.

Its getting to be that time of year for me that I put my flyting list together, dust off my rods, catch the Fly Film Tours and look for spring.

I always enjoy your fishing pics, no exception today either. Great looking colors and fish! Have you ever tried fishing the pot-holes in your driveway after a good rain? I'm starting to think all you need is a wet spot and you'll catch a beautiful trout.

I wish I were out stacking up coyotes and ling fishing, but I've down with the flu for a couple weeks now. Hope to be back on my feet soon.

I was hoping for something in the neighborhood of a fly rod with a black stone fly. Just kidding BS, as I alway enjoy you fish photos.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back