PEAX Equipment

Hunting/fishing Partner/Match.com for Tennessee Hunter

blackdawg

I know it's a long shot but here ya go. I am looking for a longterm hunting/fishing travel partner (preferably nearby) that has flexibility, a little jingle in the pocket and the desire to possibly do multiple trips a year. I have been a DIY guy for many decades and have plenty of gear, I bought it to use and don't mind sharing it. I have a shotgun/rifle/muzzleloader/bow/ flyrod/baitcaster, boats,backpacks,tents,atv's,,,, and a four wheel drive, I like to mix it up, new states, new grounds,new sky, new water, different species, it's about the adventure and trophy country to me. Generally I would rather see meat hit the ground and will close the deal if opportunity presents itself. I don't object to hunting for trophies, have a bunch of skulls laying around myself, but I prefer lots of opportunity over limited amounts. I am in very good physical condition and prefer a partner that is also in very good physical condition with a big dose of intestinal fortitude. I am 50, but age doesn't matter, it's the burning desire one has for the outdoors! The ability to check the ego at the door would be a high priority. I might have gained a little knowledge along the way in my travels that I have to share. I try to do the trips as inexpensively as possible. I camp out, bring food from home,fly odd hours, sell soul to devil, etc. to keep going. I have a few friends and a small number of points left in a couple of western states. Sometimes they would join us or us them. I would expect that a person would keep confidential any areas or information that was shared. This individual would also not find it necessary to share Everything on social media, I don't like hunting the burns! Did I say,,did I say,, Honesty and Integrity would be key ingredients for the relationship? For 2017 I am thinking of plans on how to chase, elk, whitetails,mule deer, trout, geese,ducks,pheasants,redfish and turkeys. I believe 7 of the 9 can be accomplished. If this sounds like something that would interest you, shoot me a p.m., tell me about yourself, if you think we might be a Match.com and let's talk. After re-reading this I realize my odds may be poorer than a Non-resident Breaks Rifle tag and finding multiple wives would be easier, what the heck, punching the Enter button.

Blackdawg
I relocated to Nashville about 6 months ago and many things about your post are very interesting to me. Can you PM me your contact info or text me at 703.851.6340. Would be great to chat to see if we have a "match". Thanks.
gg

Hey man, spoke to you back in the spring. Phone issues and lost your contact after you duck hunt. Let me know if we can grab lunch.
George

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back