Caribou Gear

young newbie from Virginia

whitetailer

Im the son of Virginia speed goat. I got a phone with internet access for christmas. I`ve always wanted to be on hunt talk and I liked hearing about it from my dad. I'm glad ro be on hunt talk. I Want to learn more about mule deer and pronghorn. Love watching fresh tracks. I look forward to being on hunt talk.

You seem to want, like, and love exactly what we do, so you are at the right place! So welcome aboard neighbor (NC guy here) and we hope to see some pics of your future mulie and pronghorns!

Welcome, I know your Dad pretty well. Ha

Seriously, welcome to the forum, I'm proud to have you on here and proud to have a place both of us can participate without having to explain grown up content. Good luck in your hunting career. You are a much better hunter than your father was at this age so keep it that way.

Welcome, I know your Dad pretty well. Ha

Seriously, welcome to the forum, I'm proud to have you on here and proud to have a place both of us can participate without having to explain grown up content. Good luck in your hunting career. You are a much better hunter than your father was at this age so keep it that way.

I would say you probably deserve much of the credit for this SpeedGoat, Kudos to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back