PEAX Equipment

Cudde back ambush country IR sale

PAGOAT

These are on sale right now at field and stream until tomorrow the 1st. Originally $199 down to $69, I picked up a few to try out but it seems like a good deal. Also under armour is 50% off.

Goat

Thanks for the heads up Goat. Let us know how you like those cameras. I read the reviews online and unfortunately it doesn't get very high marks from a lot of folks, hope you have better luck.

cuddeback IR cameras are awful. I loved their flash cameras but IR are junk. $69 is still a rip-off. IMO

Man, I have a very similar model, only 20mp and it has been great. excellent battery life and good pics/ video. I think I may have to pick one of these up

Well I can not say anything good about them. These are going back tomorrow. One will not take any pictures, one takes a few but misses a lot and I didn't bother to open the 3rd one.

Goat

Not surprised, their old cameras were awesome but ever since they came down to moltrie's level, they are just junk. Sorry you had to find out the hard way.

Yeah I didn't want to burst your bubble, but like I said before, the online reviews I read for them were really awful. I always try to check amazon or some other big retailer and read reviews before I make a purchase like that. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back