Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Steve-Florida

Brotherhood

Howdy folks, I just retired from the military and now have some time to do what I want to do. I am 43 so I need to get some serious hunting while I am still have the ability. The downside is that I live in the Florida panhandle, the land of small deer. I stared a group called the Annual Brotherhood Hunt, hence the Brotherhood handle; just a group of guys with a similar passion; most that have crossed paths in one way or another in the military but we also have a few new guys that simply love to hunt. That's it in a nutshell, can't wait for next fall! Steve

Thanks MJE, it's an honor to serve. Only regret is that we didn't invade the Bahamas. We can really pick some great locations to deploy to.....

Thanks MJE, it's an honor to serve. Only regret is that we didn't invade the Bahamas. We can really pick some great locations to deploy to.....

You were about 120 years too late, could have been in Cuba. Although I hear the malaria was a real bummer.

Ha ha! I have taken hundreds of anti malaria pills but yeah, they weren't around back then.

Welcome and Happy New Years! Thank you for your service and sacrifices to our nation and way of life. Wishing you much success and many memories in 2017! RLTW!

We have pigs, that's for sure. Deer on the other hand are another story. I got spoiled at Fort Campbell....

Back