Poaching Your Hard Work

Tkaldahl2000

Big Fin,

I have been seeing your video's pop up in my feed, but they are on some other guys channel. Is this another instance of your work being poached by others? I wanted to watch the video's so I went to my subscriptions and scrolled down till I found them. I have to say, yours is one of the few channels that I actually let the ads play through completely. I'd hate for you not to get those pennies from my view because I didn't watch the ad.

Thanks for keeping an eye out on our behalf. If you can, please post a link here, so I can go and report him.

We've probably reported, and had taken down, a dozen YouTube channels that are hijacking our videos. So frustrating. They get all the ad revenue from the views until such time YouTube decides their are infringing. And even if YouTube does agree that it is an infringement, we don't get any revenues from the ads that were served.

Pretty sure the same 400# guy Trump says lives in a basement and hacks computer networks is behind this pirating. Yeah, that's it. ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back